Constant Contact Introduction
Constant Contact was founded by Randy Parker at 1998. The Business is based in Waltham, MA, in the USA. It provides all of the fundamental tools for creating and managing successful email marketing campaigns, with lots of extras.
The system’s strongest suits include easy navigation, plenty of templates, advanced analytics and tracking tools, email previewing capabilities, and suitable auto-responders. Constant Contact provides everything you need to connect with clients, grow your business, and observe big-time results pour in–in real time.
The official Constant Touch integration for BigCommerce lets you easily sync and store contacts so that you can always keep your email listing up to date.
The full feature set contains:
- Engagement reports
- Campaign comparisons
- User heat-tracking maps
- Click segmentation
- Mobile open rate
- User rates of apparatus usage
- Open speeds
- Click rates
- Analytics by specific groups
- TEMPLATES AND FORMS
Constant Contact provides customers with more than 400 hundred templates for various types of messages. On its site, they are broken into categories, so that you can quickly locate a template for the kind of newsletter you want to build.
Examples include welcome emails, informational messages, holiday greetings, and standard small business promotion templates.
- BUILD FROM SCRATCH, TOO
If you prefer to build your own templates from scratch, Constant Contact provides a very easy-to-use template editor that you can use for customization.
Constant Contact’s templates make it simple to include calls to action (CTAs) on your email campaigns, so it is possible to drive clients to your social media platforms, conduct a survey or provide coupons.
Constant Contact provides two kinds of programs according to the size of their client’s email list. The lower grade is known as Email, and begins at $20 a month for as many as 500 subscribers running around $335 per month for as many as 50,000 subscribers. Custom programs are available if your record contains 50,000 or more. The next tier is known as Email Plus, also starts at $45 a month for up to 500 subscribers; it also tops out at $335 a month for as many as 50,000 subscribers. Something to note about Constant Contact 30-day warranty, if customers aren’t satisfied and close their accounts within 30 days of registering, they will refund 100 per cent of your payment.
- The customer service team is favorable (but frequently unable to help).
- The customers who received the E-Mail saw the planned design.
- Ease of use. It is fast and simple to create campaigns, and once they have been established it’s even easier to use them again. You may quickly upload an inventory via Excel or CVS file.
- Very easy to prepare a branded template for different individuals to use and remain”on-brand.”
- Constant Contact does a fantastic job of allowing email customization within the design portal – adjusting preheader text, changing custom colours, adding interactive gifs.
- Their compliance department stated my industry sends spam and closed my account, even though I just sent one message in seven days.
- I waited for two hours and 47 minutes more than six calls and still couldn’t get a technical problem resolved.
- Because they abruptly closed the accounts without contacting me first, I dropped hundreds of dollars in salaries put into researching their API and establishing templates.
- They do not offer true two-factor authentication working with the TOTP algorithm, a must for any account with thousands of subscribers. Constant Contact’s authentication method is vulnerable to an attack called a”SIM swap”
- The fee structure is based on the amount of contacts, thus rather than store all of our email contacts Constant Contacts, we attempt to add and delete lists to keep the monthly price down. This is sometimes slightly tedious for the cost-conscious firm.
- While there is a 60-day free trial, there’s absolutely no free version for prolonged use. For your small business, a longer free variant during lean months or to get additional analysis would be helpful.
- There might be a”recently used” area from the picture library that pulls up recent images.
- The folder structure may be enhanced – being in a position to sort/search through past sent emails could be easier.
Conclusion: Why Constant Contact?
Whether you are launching an email marketing campaign to engage clients, building an wonderful website in minutes, publishing products into your online shop, generating awareness on social media, or fostering sales with Google Advertising, we have all the resources and guidance you want to achieve the outcomes you want, all in one area.